List and comparison of the best data recovery software for Windows and Mac users to recover lost data, deleted files, and images, as well as data from formatted partitions:
Data recovery software is a program that allows you to recover data from any storage media. It can restore files that have been erased or lost due to accidental deletion, virus assaults, hard disc failures, or other factors.
Data recovery software searches the storage media for missing files. It can recover a variety of file kinds, including audio, video, pictures, documents, and emails.
How Does Data Recovery Work?
A file is relocated to the recycle bin when it is removed. The file is not removed from the recycle bin even after it is emptied from the recycle bin. The file system removes the path of this deleted file, making it less accessible. This file’s allocated space will be marked as available for use by another file when it is needed.
On the other hand, a binary file is still there on the computer or storage devices. Until it is replaced by another file, the file stays accessible. Parts of the file might be stored on the hard disc for years.
The data recovery program will not be able to recover the lost file and give you useful data if it is partly overwritten by another file. The best data recovery software should be able to recover files from all kinds of storage media by supporting all storage media and file formats.
List Of Best Data Recovery Software Solutions
1: iBeesoft Data Recovery
To recover files from computer (PC&Mac) internal hard drives, external hard drives, and iPhone, iBeesoft data recovery contains different versions for Windows, Mac, and iPhone.
Whatever causes the data loss, such as deletion, factory reset, system crash, virus attack, format, or any other situation, iBeesoft data recovery is ready to help.
- Users recover up to 2GB of data for totally free with iBeesoft Free Data Recovery.
- Supports 1000+ file types, covering videos, pictures, audio files, documents, and more with different file extensions.
- Recovers files from 2000+ storage devices, covering computer partitions, SD cards, TF cards, SSD, HDD, micro SD cards, USB flash drives, and more.
- Restores data lost from 500+ scenarios, deletion, formatting, hard drive failure, system error, raw hard drive, etc.
- Contains a filter that allows you to categorize the scanned results by path, time, and kind.
- Preview files before recovery. iBeesoft Data Recovery displays all the recoverable files, letting you preview them before performing recovery.
How iBeesoft Data Recovery Can Recover Your Data
Developed with the latest recovery technology, iBeesoft Data Recovery will scan the selected hard drive or storage devices, finding all the recoverable files as well as repairing corrupted files, especially pictures and videos, letting you preview them.
Updated to version 4.0, iBeesoft Data Recovery is more powerful in data recovery, including recovering and repairing corrupted videos and pictures shot by sports cameras, GoPro cameras, DJI drones. And it has combined the Quick Scan and Deep Scan into a streamlined scanning process, lettings users see all the recoverable files, easing the recovery process. The new version comes with an even simpler interface and faster-scanning speed. You can scan for a hard drive over 20GB in less than 3 minutes.
How to Use iBeesoft Data Recovery to Recover Files
1. Download and install iBeesoft Data Recovery on your computer. It has separate versions for Windows PC and Mac. Choose the right version according to your computer operating system.
2. Launch the data recovery software. Hover over the drive lists to find the one where you have lost files and click “Scan” on it. If it is an external hard drive from where you want to recover files, you should connect the external hard drive with your computer first.
3. Wait for the scanning process to finish. After then, you can see all the found files there. They’re organized in a tree directory. From there, you should find the right location to preview the found files. After then, select wanted files and click “Recover” to save them on your computer.
When everything else fails and you can’t find your files, there is one last option. Occasionally, a file is permanently erased, but just a portion of it has been removed, which results in file extensions as well as file names being changed. In this case, if you find a strangle file, you’d better save it on your computer first. Open each file one at a time and check if it’s the one you’re looking for. It’s fair to say this isn’t the most efficient method. Even so, it’s better than wasting hours of effort, and it’s far more competent than most data recovery software is.
2: Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery
Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery is a data recovery solution for Windows and Mac computers. It can restore data in a variety of situations, including formatting and erasure. It scans rapidly and gives you a free preview.
The 4DDiG Windows Data Recovery solution can recover data from a failed or unbootable Windows operating system. It can recover a variety of media, including images and movies. It has the ability to retrieve files that have been irreversibly destroyed.
4DDiG Mac Data Recovery is a full and safe data recovery solution for Mac computers. It just takes three clicks to recover data using Tenorshare 4DDiG.
It’s simple to use. It can recover data in a variety of situations, including empty trash, deletion by mistake, system crash, update failure, disc corruption, partition loss, CPU failure, damaged screen, virus assault, disc format, and so forth.
- Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery employs unique technology to fully recover data while maintaining its original format and size.
- It works with all types of data recovery media, including flash drives, hard drives, memory cards, digital cameras, and so on.
- Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery supports over 1000 different file formats and file systems.
3: iBatsoft Data Recovery
Consumers and companies will benefit from bat soft Data Recovery. It may be used with a computer, a laptop, a smartphone, a server, a flash drive, a memory card, and other external storage devices. It offers assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Data recovery software and photo recovery software, are all available.
- It works with DSLRs, drones, digicams, security cameras, and mobile phones for video correction.
- Photos, videos, and music data may be recovered from SD cards, CF cards, USB flash drives, and other storage devices.
- It can recover lost pictures, videos, contacts, messages, calendars, and call history from your iPhone and iPad.
4: Disk Drill (Free) Mac And Windows
On both Windows and Mac, Disk Drill can restore files. Pandora Recovery has been upgraded to Disk Drill, which includes new functionality. It will increase the quality of your data and help you to retrieve files that have been archived, hidden, compressed, or encrypted.
- It can recover files in any format.
- It is compatible with all file systems.
- It can recover any storage device that hasn’t been damaged.
- It fully supports FAT, NTFS, HFS+, and EXT4 file systems.
- It has the ability to retrieve documents, movies, archives, audio, and photographs.
AnyRecover is a data recovery program that comes in two flavors: free and paid. It can restore files that have been lost or destroyed in a variety of data loss circumstances. It can retrieve data from a variety of devices. It may be used to recover data that has been lost due to formatting, deletion, partition loss, disc damage, or virus assault, among other things.
- AnyRecover can recover data from a Recycle Bin that has been emptied, lost partitions, external device data, and raw partitions.
- It works with a variety of storage devices, including digital cameras, computers, memory cards, flash drives, and camcorders.
- You may get a preview of the data before recovering it.
- It allows you to recover numerous files.
6: Wondershare Recoverit
Recoverit by Wondershare is a complete and professional data recovery solution for computer discs, flash drives, SD cards, and other storage devices. It gives you a sneak peek before you recuperate.
It’s merely a three-step data recovery procedure with Recoverit: choose, scan, and preview the recovered files to get them back. It offers free technical help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Wondershare Recoverit can restore lost data such as images, movies, music, and emails, among other things. It can handle over 1000 different file types. It can recover data from your PC, Mac, hard disc, USB flash drive, SD card, and other storage devices.
- Wondershare Recoverit uses patented technology to retrieve videos that have been concealed for a long time.
- It can fix a variety of video file types.
- It has the ability to fix numerous videos at once.
- It can recover data from a crashed computer.
7: Aiseesoft Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Data Recovery is a program that allows you to recover deleted or lost data from a computer, hard drive, memory card, or another storage device. Photos, music, video, documents, emails, and other types of data may be recovered.
It can recover data that has been mistakenly lost or erased due to a formatted partition, hard drive difficulties, RAW hard disc, or a damaged computer.
- Memory cards, PCs, laptops, flash drives, digital cameras, camcorders, hard drives, removable drives, and other devices are all supported for data recovery.
- It features a robust search tool that can assist you in swiftly locating missing data.
- The data scanning procedure is completed rapidly.
- All deleted files may be found using the deep scan option.
Follow Techdee for more informative articles.