When using an iPhone, have you ever attempted to alter its GPS location? In reality, the iOS system forbids users to alter their physical position in any way. Therefore, doing this task will be challenging. In this article, we’ll show you how to change your iPhone’s location so that you may bypass iOS’s regional limitations.
VPNs or Location Changing Software?
Virtual private networks (VPNs) are popular nowadays because they are simple to set up and operate. NordVPN, Surfshark, ExpressVPN, etc. are probably names that seem recognizable to you as well-known VPN providers. Using a virtual private network (VPN) is not just a simple method of protecting your privacy while online, but it can also be used to get around annoying limits on your internet connection.
However, VPN technology is still in its infancy, thus not all VPN companies can be relied upon. For this reason, we recommend AimerLab MobiGo, a more dependable location spoofing app, to all iPhone and iPad owners.
Read on to learn all there is to know about the AimerLab MobiGo.
What is AimerLab MobiGo Location Changer?
A common technique for making a computer believe your iOS device is at a different location is to jailbreak it. However, AimerLab MobiGo allows you to avoid jailbreaking without sacrificing functionality.
One top-tier iOS location switcher is AimerLab MobiGo. To protect their anonymity, it provides a foolproof method of faking their GPS coordinates. It works on both Mac and Windows computers. It can be used to alter your location in almost all location-aware programs, including Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Tinder, Find My iPhone, and many more.
Features of AimerLab MobiGo
- Teleport iOS Location to Anywhere: Just type in the address, and MobiGo will instantly get you there.
- Simulate One-stop Movement: This mode allows you to virtually travel between two locations.
- Simulate Multi-stop Movement: You may choose a path consisting of many simulation points.
- Import GPX File: If you have a GPX file that you acquired from the site or got from a friend, you may import it instantly and start simulating.
- Use Joystick: The joystick allows precise control of the vehicle’s movement.
- Realistic Mode: Turning on this feature will create an atmosphere that is almost identical to the actual thing.
- Closing the Path Automatically: When the path’s length is fewer than fifty metres, MobiGo will prompt you to finish it.
- Cooldown Timer: It is highly recommended that players wait until the countdown has finished before making their next move in Pokemon Go.
- Multi-Device Control: Multiple iOS devices may have their locations updated simultaneously.
How to Change iPhone location with AimerLab MobiGo?
Step 1: Get hold of AimerLab MobiGo and launch it to alter your current location. To alter your location, connect your iPhone to the computer and hit the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Pick a teleportation method, type in the desired destination, then hit the “Go” button to begin the hunt.
Step 3: Simply selecting “Move Here” will get you on your way.
Step 4: Once MobiGo is done, you may check your position using the iPhone’s built-in map app.
You may learn how to utilise every aspect of MobiGo by watching this comprehensive video tutorial:
FAQs About AimerLab MobiGo
- What languages does AimerLab MobiGo support?
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), and Chinese are only some of the 9 languages MobiGo supports (Traditional).
- Does AimerLab MobiGo have a free trial?
Yes. While the one-stop mode and the multi-stop mode can only be utilized once, AImerLab MobiGo allows you to teleport destinations three times.
- Is it safe to use AimerLab MobiGo?
Yes. It’s an excellent tool for hiding your true location from prying eyes across a plethora of applications.
More than a million individuals have used AimerLab MobiGo since it was first made available in 2022. Users from all walks of life, including gamers, programmers, social media users, and movie buffs, have unanimously agreed that MobiGo is superior to VPN services for masking one’s real location online. Get yourself a copy of AimerLab MobiGo iOS Location Changer and give it a try.
Follow Techdee for more!