Most times, running an electrical business could be overwhelming. Keeping records, handling hundreds of customers, and advertising amongst others is a lot of work to do. Not being able to deliver can cause your business to lose a lot of customers, as there are a lot of alternatives they can partner without there.
Today, understanding the importance of automation and the impact it has on a business is mandatory for the success of that business. Integrating technology in your electrical business helps increase productivity, and this is why there is a need for management software.
Without further ado, here is some business management software for electricians that have proven to be effective:
Firstly, we have this easy-to-navigate software for both android and iOs, Workever. The Worker app makes the management of an electric business smooth and easy with its intuitive visual tool that facilitates scheduling a job for one or more members of our team. This software features a cloud-based system that gives office staff access to the business plan of any team to aid the spread of important information and team spirit.
- creating jobs and different milestones are easy with this software.
- with the drag and drop scheduler, assign jobs instantly to the right employee.
- generate an invoice for record-keeping from job data.
- track the movement and location of your staff in real-time on a map.
- send automated messages to keep customers informed.
- the staff gets a notification every time a job and details of work has been assigned.
Workever reduces the need for paperwork as it provides a platform for uploading reports, photos, notes, and signatures, all on-site.
Keeping track of your staff and their progress is possible with the help of FieldPulse. This business management tool help reduce the burden of dispatching, scheduling, and generating invoices to be sent to customers or prospect. All forms of task and customer management are made easy with the FieldPulse iOs, Android, or WebApp. Attaching files and photos to get a proper visual representation of job records can also be done using this software.
With its scheduling feature, you can create and assign jobs to any member of staff from anywhere you are just by using your smart devices. Customers would love to partner with you as the FieldPulse supports the use of the credit card payment method.
- enhance your customer relationship by managing previously completed work.
- use quality forms to generate invoices and estimates.
- get customers to sign on this platform without having to do any paperwork with the e-signature system.
- locate any member of staff during the day, to monitor productivity through GPS tracking.
- accept payment from customers using the Square payment integration
Managing your electrical business is easy with the use of the FieldPulse platform, which makes it easy to view the availability of artisans, schedule jobs easily, and track staff wherever they are during the day.
Knowify helps electrical contractors run their business with ease as every feature is readily available and easy to use. With this software, you can arrange calls, generate invoices, service calls, and keep track of time. Both commercial and residential electricians can manage service ticket work and contract work together, with this software.
Businesses can now manage dispatch works and long-term contracts with the help of Knowify. Whenever clients call in, creating a work order and notifying assigned technicians when they get a ticket can be done with the help of this software.
- Create work orders and schedule appointments for services simultaneously as clients make their requests.
- staff is notified when they’ve been assigned to a ticket.
- technicians can exchange pictures and notes with the office, view the work order, and add materials with this software.
- Track progress against the budget in real-time.
- Invoice tool that supports material billing, milestone billing, and progress billing.
Knowify not only manages the staff and services, but it also manages all sorts of monetary included.
With so many key tools that facilitate electrical business management, FieldWire is one of the best business management software for electricians. With FieldWire the entire team gets to work together to provide top-notch services to customers. The admin can easily assign tasks and give updates to technicians with the use of this software.
All technicians and other staff are closely monitored and progress tracked in real-time, to ensure that responsibility of actions is duly assigned to the performer of the tasks and actions in question. With little or no training, the whole team can use Fieldwire effectively.
- All tasks to be completed can be easily tracked.
- With the use of your iOS and Android devices, all progress, updates, and images shared can be accessed.
- Reduces paperwork with digitalized forms for inspection requests, daily reports, timesheets, RFI’s, etc.
- push notification for instant responses to assigned tasks.
- creation and inspection of punch list progress.
Accessing the FieldWire platform is easy, and the setup is super-quick.
Growing your electrical contracting business is easy when you use Service Titan. A lot of residential and commercial businesses find this platform very easy to use and helpful too. The Service Titan software is versatile, as you can manage sales, payroll, inventory, customer relationship, dispatching, scheduling, and other business-related activities on this platform.
Conversion rates can be increased with the help of the visual sales experience that this platform provides. Monitor the progress of tasks and technician remotely from any location.
- Monitor tasks in real-time.
- Leaves room for improvement, as it collects customer feedback.
- Visual sales experience boosts conversion rate
- Management of schedule and dispatch
- Collects history of customers service
The Service Titan platform is easy to access and use, providing the necessary tools to keep your business in check at all times.
Adopting a system that supports the use of business management software for electricians is an effective way to reduce errors and save money. This software gives the customer the best experience possible, giving your business a higher chance of earning a long-term contract with each customer.
The above-reviewed management software is not only good for the growth and development of your business, but it also increases productivity, coordination, and eases the burden of mental and manual labor. Each software also has a free trial option, so it is important to give each a try and select one that’s best for your business.
Follow Techdee for informative articles.