If you are a content creator or a digital marketer, you know the power of using Instagram. Having an organized posting schedule and increasing viewer engagement is significant to gaining Instagram likes and obtaining organic Instagram followers.
Moreover, designing posts and stories that are consistent with your style is hard work. However, all of this can be effectively managed by social media management tools.
Later and Hootsuite are the two most efficient social media management tools that provide features to design, schedule, and post your content at the optimal time. Additionally, these social media marketing tools show the performance rate of individual posts through analytics and reports.
In today’s post, we will discuss the two powerful social media tools and compare their social features.
So what are we waiting for? Let’s dive in to look at the social media tools that will help to gain Instagram likes and organic Instagram followers –
What is Later?
Later is a visual marketing platform that supports the most popular social media networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Later offers the most practical and effective tools to schedule, design, and simplify the management of social profiles for influencers and business owners.
What is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is the most popular social media management tool around the world. It supports almost all social media networks. Moreover, it offers an all-in-one social media marketing platform to all its clients.
Additionally, Hootsuite is the most powerful social media tool to gain likes on Instagram and grow organic Instagram followers.
Later vs. Hootsuite – Comparison of the Social Features
Now that you have an idea about the type of work both the social media platforms do, it is time to take an in-depth look at their social features
The user interface is the most crucial aspect of a social media tool. It determines the smooth journey and experience of the user with the platform. The more accessible and understandable the social media tool is, the better the user experience gets.
As a content creator, you already have the pressure of increasing Instagram likes and gaining Instagram followers. You most definitely don’t want to have a stressful user experience while managing your social media profiles.
- The user interface at Hootsuite is a bit complicated. However, it is reasonable since Hootsuite offers multiple services. The dashboard has several panels opening in columns next to each other. This process gets perplexing when you add multiple social profiles. Personally, it is confusing and undesirable to have too many windows open at one time.
- Later is modern and has an appealing user interface as compared to Hootsuite. It is very well designed with straightforward access to all the social features for each social profile. Moreover, Later also provides a guided tutorial to familiarize you with the features and step-by-step navigation.
Onboarding and Sign-up Process
Usually, the sign-up process is pretty straightforward for most social media management tools. However, Hootsuite has an unusual sign-up process. Let’s take a look –
- Although Hootsuite offers a 30-day free trial plan, you may still have to put in your credit card details to complete the sign-up process. The automated payment system activates once the 30-day free trial is over unless you cancel the plan within that period. Most users, especially beginners, feel a bit unsafe with this unusual sign-up process.
- On the other hand, Later has a pretty straightforward onboarding and sign-up process. There is no difficulty in setting up an account on the social media platform. Moreover, there is no hidden billing system before signing up.
Social Scheduling Tool
The social scheduling feature is a lifeline to boost your online presence, get organic Instagram followers, and increase engagement on Instagram. Social scheduling allows you to create bulk content and post it at the optimal time on a scheduled day.
- Hootsuite is well known for its social scheduling feature. It is simple and effective. You can design a post on the Hootsuite dashboard, see a preview and schedule it for any date and time in advance. The post will automatically publish at the designated time and date without any hassle.
- On the other hand, social scheduling with Later requires you to download the Later app on your cellphone to connect to your Instagram account. After logging in through the app, you get access to schedule posts from the cellphone or the PC.
Moreover, Later does not provide an option for auto-publishing for Instagram stories. The app sends you a reminder for posting the pre-scheduled content for your story. However, you will have to publish it manually.
Every user wants to use the powerful social media management tool at affordable prices.
- As mentioned earlier, Hootsuite has a 30-day free trial plan. Additionally, it offers different pricing plans starting from the lowest plan at $25/month, followed by the Team plan at $109/month and the Business plan at $599/month.
- The pricing plan of Later is much more economic as compared to Hootsuite. Similar to Hootsuite, Later offers a 30-day free trial plan. Additionally, the lowest pricing plan of later starts at $7.5/month, followed by a Premium plan at $16/month, Starter plan at $24/month, and Brand plan at $41/month.
Additional Social Features
Hootsuite offers additional features to target an audience, generate traffic, track social campaigns and add social media Ads. These features are crucial to get organic Instagram followers and gain Instagram likes. Moreover, Hootsuite supports almost all social media networks.
Later offers a bio link feature which helps in designing landing pages to target an audience, promote your business, and boost your online presence.
Later and Hootsuite are two very competitive and popular social media managing tools. From the detailed comparison, you must have got an idea about the strengths and weaknesses of each social media tool.
Weigh your options depending on your needs and budget. Moreover, plan out how you want to present yourself online. These pointers will help you choose the right social media tool to gain Instagram likes and organic Instagram followers. Moreover, it will boost your online presence.
Follow Techdee for more!