Almost the entire document flow of modern companies either take place entirely online or is automated by at least 50%. Moreover, most documents are created in PDF format. On the one hand, this is convenient, because the PDF content and formatting remain the same on all devices. But sometimes you need to add comments, select individual fragments in the document, or add images, in which case, you need special software that allows you to edit PDFs, or online tools that are designed for pdf editing. The airSlate online service is just such a tool. You can add signatures and attachments to your PDF, add text blocks and fill in blanks. So, you can perform any operations on a PDF file, and you don’t even need to download any software for that.
The Convenience of PDF Documents in the Companies Document Flow
If these files are so difficult to work with, why do so many companies choose this format to store or share information? There are several reasons for this:
- It is a fixed format that opens on any device, regardless of the OS used. At the same time, the document has the same appearance and formatting on all devices, which other file formats cannot provide.
- PDF has become a universal and global format that has become a standard for online business communication.
- Enterprise-grade data remains safe under all conditions. Such files are easier to protect, even when you share them outside the company. Encryption and the ability to protect a file with a password contribute to the growing popularity of this type of document in the business sphere.
- Files take up very little space on your device or cloud storage. You no longer need to archive folders to conveniently send the manuals, contracts, or invoices you need. Thus, ease of use is achieved and free space on the disk or in the cloud storage is saved.
- Visual and interactive elements are supported, not just text content. You can embed multimedia elements, watermarks, graphics, tables, and other non-textual elements inside.
So, PDF is a flexible, reliable, and secure format that is suitable for the needs of modern business and meets all its requirements. Unlike the rest of the formats, which are suitable for use only in some situations, PDF is a universal and simple solution for all conditions.
There are several excellent PDF editors that allow you to successfully interact with documents of various samples and perform all the necessary operations. But airSlate is a platform that offers much more than a traditional editor. This is an ideal solution for any type of business because here you can immediately format documents, and then send them for signature, share them with partners, add them to the corporate database, etc. And the best thing is that it all happens online, and you have access to the service anywhere, using any smart gadget you have at hand.
In addition, the service offers many additional tools that are included in the price of the tariff, so in addition to the named options, additional ones will be available to you, such as creating an electronic signature, for example.
The service offers a convenient and flexible pricing policy, focusing on meeting individual requests and the real needs of companies of various scales and types of activity. So, in airSlate, you will find everything you need to set up a smooth and easy document flow.
How to Work with PDF in the AirSlate Service?
The first thing you need to do to get started is to import a PDF file into the service. Downloading is possible both from the device and from cloud storage. Once the file is in the system, you can proceed directly to the editing process. Choose the file you want to work with and perform all the operations you need:
- Add fields;
- Leave electronic signatures;
- Make fields interactive for your partners to fill in;
- Insert any objects you need;
- Edit text fragments.
Try how easy it is to work with PDF documents together with the airSlate service. It is much faster and more convenient than you are used to. Advanced editing capabilities combined with cloud technologies will change your work routine for the better.
You can work even with protected PDFs just as conveniently. However, to edit password-protected files, you must disable or remove the password before importing the document into the online service.
If necessary, you can create a PDF from scratch, creating a ready-made document, or a dynamic template for filling. Best of all, it will be very easy for you to share the results of your work with partners or colleagues without even leaving the service.
So now you can fill out and sign contracts, take and process orders, issue invoices, and more. And you can do all this on the go without creating any delays in the workflow.
Follow Techdee for more!