Modern devices are basically optimized for current games, but some manufacturers build a special mode into the system — a useful feature that allows you to immerse yourself in shooters or races. The idea is not new in the world of technology: such solutions have long been in laptops. What is it, how does it work, and in which phones can it be found?
What is a game mode
Mode of play is a special format in which all the power of the telephone is directed to better gaming performance. In other words, this function helps to get more pleasure from mobile battles or races. The developers of this feature claim that this option makes the device even more powerful. In general, this statement can be believed.
Formal allows you to disable everything unnecessary to focus on the competition. The phone has unique settings that let the user fully appreciate the graphics and performance.
Examples of such configurations include:
- disabling messages — so that no one is distracted in the process;
- prohibition of updating programs in the background — saves traffic for battle running over the Internet;
- bar incoming calls — will help to avoid intrusive calls to focus on the process;
- closing background applications — saves gadget RAM;
- disable/enable power saving — affects CPU performance.
Furthermore, the game mode allows you to create a list of exceptions to which you can add applications or contacts from which you can receive messages and calls.
The option has been around for a long time and is popular with those who spend a lot of time playing fun. Those who are not fans of mobile gaming, use it quite rarely because it makes little sense to accelerate the smartphone, but you can miss an important call or discharge the phone. By the way, the most solid increase in performance in this function is in special devices for play: among them ROG Phone, and Xiaomi Black Shark. They have built-in additional control keys and advanced cooling — in-game feature, all this stuffing works at full capacity, allowing the phone not to heat up so much, giving excellent graphics.
Game Modes in Smartphones
All top manufacturers have their own settings. Each has its own set of unique features that allow you to have a great time playing.
Xiaomi Game Turbo
Xiaomi has its own feature that allows you to optimize your gadget for playing. Useful mode from the Chinese manufacturer allows you to overclock the phone.
– disable certain areas of the screen to avoid inaccurate tapping;
– adjusting the sensitivity of the screen taps;
– improving the quality of textures;
– enable or disable messenger on top of the active task.
When you start the CPU load and FPS (frames per second) will be displayed. You can clear the RAM without leaving or taking a screenshot. Very comfortable!
Oppo Game Space
Redmi and Oppo also have such features — Game Space makes the play much more interesting. A small utility that helps improve smartphone performance in heavy competition. The process reduces the load on the RAM graphics accelerator, which increases the value of FPS. Battles should run more smoothly without lags, and the phone — less warm.
You can choose one of three profiles:
– economy — performance will decrease, which will avoid a heavy load on the device and not so quickly discharge the battery, very useful when the phone is on the verge of discharge;
– balance — the best option that is suitable for not the most demanding battles or races;
– competition — a setting that turns the filling of the telephone to the maximum, allowing you to increase productivity.
In addition, the utility allows you to set the desired brightness, disable auto-update applications and network access, as well as reject incoming calls during playing fun.
Follow Techdee for more!