We can confidently state that mobile fever has completely «captured» the modern world. As a result, enterprise mobile app development is a rapidly growing area of programming because it gives employees and customers quick access to company resources while also modeling various business processes.
What Is Enterprise Mobile App Development?
Еnterprise mobile app development companies are in high demand these days. This solution is used within a single company to solve specific problems and streamline internal processes. It can be customized with tools for reporting, analysis, document templates, corporate information, and much more. Corporate mobile apps are developed in stages.
The Primary Stages Of Development
- Preparation and analytics entail studying the client’s requirements, collecting data, discussing ideas, and creating tasks. The main task at this point is to determine whether the mobile service can solve the client’s problem. Then a development team is formed, which includes a product manager, business analyst, HR specialists, developers, marketers, designers, editors, content managers, and testers.
- The preparation of technical specifications is a document that describes the project’s goals, requirements, and functionality.
- The process of creating a clickable prototype that allows you to understand the appearance of the application: the location of elements, the set of functions, and implementation options, is known as prototyping.
- Programmers write the code and create the elements of the application, while designers prepare all of its components.
- Testing and launch – the stages of testing, capabilities, and hacking protection are carried out.
- Integration entails integrating the finished application with existing IT systems and configuring users.
- Employee training entails presenting the finished product to users in order to demonstrate all of its features and functions.
Many companies continue to provide technical and warranty support after the development process and launch. Developers can change features, fix bugs, and troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
How Can Enterprise Mobile Apps Help Your Business?
Enterprise mobile app development allows businesses to simplify employee communication, as well as provide full control over task implementation. Applications allow you to improve the process of developing a sales funnel and tracking managers’ stages of work. Corporate mobile applications improve access to information, speed up document completion, and automate many processes. This is a tool for cutting costs and optimizing work. Workflows that are properly designed increase the efficiency of the entire team, and corporate mobile applications increase it by 40%.
Among the primary benefits of enterprise mobile app development services are:
- Time and financial resources are reduced in order to achieve corporate objectives.
- Save time when compiling detailed statistics and analyzing department performance to improve it.
- Constant interaction between company representatives and customers.
- Less time spent equals more tasks completed.
- Interaction between the company’s structural divisions is being improved.
Enterprise App: Features And Technologies
Depending on the user category, there are three main types of corporate applications:
- Employee application used for internal communication, tracking updates, and assigning tasks to colleagues.
- Departmental application designed to assist specific teams such as marketing, finance, and helpdesk. They can be used both internally and externally.
- Application for the entire company – in terms of functionality, it is similar to a private social network that unites all employees of the company; it can also be used to store data. Furthermore, such an application can have different levels of access, for example, based on position.
Corporate Mobile Application Examples
Consider the four most popular enterprise applications:
- Slack is a corporate messaging platform that allows you to create private groups and public channels, chat in private channels, and make audio and video calls.
- Jira is a toolkit that enables users to make issues or insects, allocate ownership, and track their progress.
- Salesforce is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that acts as a bridge between a business and its consumers. The application’s goal is to send sales data about the client’s personal information to the relevant teams.
- Stripe is an online payment service that offers an API for money transfer transactions that can be integrated into a mobile application interface.
Assessing The Cost Of An Enterprise Mobile App
The cost of enterprise mobile app development varies greatly and is determined by a variety of factors, including the complexity of the idea and the amount of time spent, the workload (number of staff), the number of technologies and tools used, security and information transmit issues and integration with other services. The contractor announces the exact price only after the task has been analyzed. Industries calculate the exact expense on an individual basis, but some offer average prices for the creation of innovative apps on their website.
The corporate software will assist the employees and the company in optimizing internal and external processes, increasing employee motivation and lowering costs. Before you keep searching for programmers, you should first decide on the tasks that the application should solve and correctly create a list of requirements. The rest will be handled by the developer.
Follow Techdee for more informative articles.