Non-Fungible Token has taken a sixer in the blockchain world for its achievement. They entertain a large group of people with their colorful indulgence in domains like music, digital collectibles, videos, memes, and real estate. The authenticity these assets bring to the users is impressive, and what is more advantageous is the monetary advantages of holding an NFT.
It all begins with minting these assets to NFTs in a marketplace. The token standard of these assets is usually ERC-721 in today’s market. What best place than OpenSea to lunge in for the NFT marketplace development that earns loads with these mountains of NFTs? Take a quick read of this blog to understand the benefits of OpenSea and the ideal ways to create an NFT marketplace like OpenSea.
An introduction to OpenSea- Get to know the Market
OpenSea NFT marketplace permits any NFT enthusiast to come and create, list, and buy virtual assets like digital lands, rare items, collectibles, and so on. These NFTs are hosted on the blockchain, a completely protected and mediator-less platform. OpenSea is the top-runner among the NFT marketplaces and is highly personalizable according to the user’s satisfaction.
Such an NFT market is highly volatile, and we all are aware of it! However, the craze for these popular assets doesn’t seem to calm down. And honestly, why should it, when the trade volume of the industry’s large NFT marketplace OpenSea has contributed about $25 billion in 2021? The second half of the business year turned out even more stunning, with active transactions for $23.3 billion. If we are to compare the size of OpenSea in the market,
- OpenSea has over 75 million USD of daily trading volume, which, in overall calculation, amounts to 23.5 billion USD.
- Mobox has a trading volume of 1.5 million USD and 618 million USD of overall trades of its assets.
The list goes on with several other marketplaces in the industry, like CryptoPunks, Magic Eden, and more. One thing that is set is that OpenSea stays on the throne with their swift-running NFTs.
Let us Get a Brief View of what the White-label NFT Marketplace is!
The white-label solution is simply a provider of opportunities for users that require NFT marketplace development services or solutions. That is, their only function is to make market-ready solutions for the platforms that can be personalized. An NFT marketplace is where the trade happens for all the assets listed up in the platform. The assets developed on this public leger’s protocol are enabled to be sold, bought, and auctioned in exchange for cryptos. To understand a marketplace, you must make clear that they are inherently secure and authentic due to blockchain technology. These marketplaces are peer-to-peer and decentralized that ensures the following components.
- Transparent with all its activities
- No counterparty risks or fraudulent behaviors
- The high degree of customization
- Smart contract-based execution on the platform
Workflow of OpenSea NFT Marketplace
The first step is to register your account in the OpenSea NFT marketplace. The artists, creators, and crypto enthusiasts need to register themselves with an account and then make the KYC verification to utilize the platform. The next procedure is to connect the account to the crypto wallet. Finding the appropriate wallet that suits your needs and is compatible with the blockchain is important. The crypto wallet doesn’t work just as a medium of payment but as a store of these NFTs. Linking the wallet to a marketplace allows both cryptocurrency and non-fungible token storage. Entering the assets town, minting is the key. The creators, or the seller, can list the NFT in the platform to have them out for sale. The availability of the online catalog means that the NFT is now minted and ready to be traded for cryptos.
NFTs have proved to be the most profitable commerce on the internet or the web3 today. However, the marketplace has more than that to offer for earning extra profits with its pricing model. These fixed prices on the NFT can be either fixed or can be bid through an auction for the next owner. The next component of a marketplace’s structure is its NFT listing. In this, the buyer can search and find his required NFT to participate in the bidding process. After the auction’s completion, the cryptos transaction into the crypto wallet is given a reward for bidding the highest amount. The final stage of its function is to payout for the assets.
Prominent Features of the White-label NFT Marketplace Like OpenSea
- A Storefront to serve as the platform’s catalog that displays every key detail of the collections available on the platform. Like, as NFT Status, number, amount of bidding, price list, and much more.
- Advanced search options in the NFT marketplace help the user reach the desired asset with little effort. The easy-to-navigate smart filers to the search include price, payment gateways, and many more.
- Create listings that are crucial to the platform’s NFT-specific nature that exhibits a convenient and swift route to the NFT collection. The listing here provides the technical details of the asset, the set pricing model, etc.
- Buying and bidding is a major function that enables a better trading experience that facilitates a seamless payment process. They help manage and maintain the needed assets on the platform. The purpose of this feature is to assist the user to have a look out for his favorite NFTs, for his desired price during the auctions.
- Wallet integration into the platform aids the user in paying the necessary payments to have the needed access to the cryptos. The NFT marketplaces use crypto wallets like MetaMask, Dapper, WalletConnect, etc.
- Database and IPFS NFT Storage setup that is robust in the platform to retrieve the stored information from the ecosystem.
- Trading history of every transaction that happened on the platform. This is recorded in the blockchain, making them traceable, i.e., the marketplace is transparent, and OpenSea vows to the users the information of the sold items, quantity, date of the purchase, and details about the seller and the buyer, etc.
In order for one to build an NFT marketplace as huge as the volume of NFTs, they have to bare in mind a few things that are ought to be present in the marketplace. These additions to the platform not only enhance the traffic to the platform but also helps the user to achieve favorable conditions for trading the NFTs in the most secure ecosystem possible. They are,
Characteristics to be included while you create an NFT marketplace like OpenSea.
- Instant Liquidity
- Cross-chain transactions
- Intuitive trading experience
- Simple Interface
- Rare and exquisite NFTs
The revenue model of the NFT marketplace like OpenSea
- Listing fees
- Transaction fees or the Gas fees
- Initial-setup fees or the Entry fees
- Minting fees
- Bidding fees
What are the New Drops in the Opensea NFT Marketplace in Recent Times?
- Dedicated Drop pages that provide space for storytelling, using images, videos, etc.
- SeaDrop is one of the complex, open-source smart contracts to facilitate an array of new drops in the marketplace.
- Direct minting is the new facility added to the platform, where the collections can be minted and transacted directly with a linkage to the collector’s wallet.
- Whitelists/ Allowlists in OpenSea support guarding the information, all in a decentralized manner.
When an NFT marketplace is launched, the market is driven to success on multiple criteria. There is no set rule of what are how the marketplace should be built, for it stands on the strength of being innovative and reliable. White-label NFT marketplace development proffers the users and the crypto enthusiast a market-ready platform that can be tweaked as per the requirements to make it their own.
To create an NFT marketplace like OpenSea, building from scratch takes quite some time, along with some big bucks. The white-label solutions similar to that of OpenSea are available with the same efficiency. Want to build your desired NFT project with a qualified tech team? Get calling white-label solutions today and launch a profitable business.
Follow Techdee for more!