Microsoft PowerPoint can equate and attest to your skill level when it comes to marketing. As such, it would help if students and professionals alike searched the Buy PowerPoint Presentation Online for creative tips on making their PowerPoint presentation. An individual, regardless of their stature or position in the society, needs to illustrate their technical literacy, design skills, and their personal touch and style when presenting an idea.
An excellent oral submission without an accompanying exciting visual experience always takes away from the contents of the subject. So it’s crucial to avoid mistakes like unreadable text, broken links, and sometimes unintended fonts. With all these in mind, what can you do to make your PowerPoint presentation effective?
5 PowerPoint Design Tricks
1. You need to take control and avoid allowing the PowerPoint to dictate its use
By design, the PowerPoint program comes with a myriad of tools. However useful, you only need to pick a few that can make your presentation eye-catching instead of using every tool. It can help if you looked out for the PPT preset themes and ensure they complement your presentation needs before adopting them. Also, you need to consider avoiding the use of default Microsoft Office fonts such as Cambria and Calibri, action sounds, and the use of bullets and shadows whenever necessary.
2. Create custom sizes for the slides
In most cases, you can get away with the default sizes of the slides. However, you might find occasions that need bigger slides for a larger display of the presentation. As such, choose “file” on the left and top corner of the window and adjust the page setup to the requirements you like. It’s also crucial to resize the slides before incorporating any object.
3. Edit the template design of your slide
You should consider changing the slide’s template before starting your work to avoid designing every slide one by one. You have to pick “themes” in the navigation bar, then click on the “edit master” before adjusting the changes you want.
4. Consider the audience while writing the presentation text
The text comprises one of the most significant aspects of your presentation content. Carefully consider the typography to use as this influences the audience’s perception of you. Try and stick to professional and clean fonts to help you avoid distracting the audience from the text content.
5. Align each of your objects perfectly
It’s an excellent choice to align objects perfectly in your presentation. Such an endeavor will make the presentation look professional and polished. Accomplish this by selecting every object and picking the “distribute or align” option before aligning to your satisfaction.
- Use the “format menu” to get better control when it comes to the design of your objects. You can refine the shadows, adjust the measurements of the shape, create reflection, etc.
- Exploit the use of PowerPoint shapes by picking a shape option beyond the standard patterns such as oval, rectangle, round, etc. With such shapes, you can design flowcharts among other useful shapes for your presentation.
- Develop custom shapes by right-clicking and pressing the “edit points” after coming up with a shape.
- Crop existing images and customize them into novel shapes using the “format, crop, and mask for shaping” options.
- You can also present websites in your PowerPoint presentation by using the standard HTML iframe to embed the website in your presentation.
Here are extra tips for you:
The design tricks discussed can help you customize your PowerPoint presentation to great effect. However, there exist other tricks that can also supplement the already mentioned tricks.