Over 60 million songs are available to stream on Apple Music, making it one of the most popular music streaming services for both smartphones and computers. This isn’t enough, though, because you’ll occasionally run into the issue of how to play Apple Music when there isn’t a working network connection. In addition, even if you have an Apple Music subscription, you won’t be able to listen to music on Apple’s unapproved devices.
Although there are numerous Apple Music Converters on the market, it can be challenging to pick the best one. If you’re still undecided, you might want to give TuneFab Apple Music Converter a shot. If you want to convert Apple Music to MP3 or any other more playable format, here is a dependable audio converter that can defeat Apple’s Fairplay DRM protection. In the meantime, it supports up to 10X conversion speed without compromising quality, so it saves you a lot of time.
This post will go over the perks, features, and information you need to know about this converter to get the most out of your Apple Music subscription.
Features and Benefits of TuneFab’s Apple Music Converter
Using TuneFab Apple Music Converter, you may convert protected M4P Apple Music tracks to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, or M4R format for offline playback and listening. On the other hand, Apple Music can only be heard over a weak network connection. After you terminate your Apple Music subscription, you may still keep all of your Apple Music music in your everlasting collection with TuneFab Apple Music Converter. Here are a few more perks to consider:
- It allows for further editing, backup, or playback without requiring an Apple device to be used.
- If your automobile requires a USB stick or CD to play music, you can only listen to Apple Music on that device, not on your MP3 player or in your car.
TuneFab Apple Music Converter Features
As seen in the example below, your conversion will be a pleasure because of the attractive and straightforward interface. An Apple Music converter specialist can be made out of even the most novice of users in a matter of seconds.
DRM Removal Software that Does it All
Right? DRM-encrypted Apple Music tracks and digital content purchased from the iTunes or Audible stores are well known. Having said that, how do you feel about digital rights management? There’s probably not a lot of difference! Your Apple Music music can’t be played on non-Apple devices because of DRM (digital rights management). Unauthorized copies of DRM-protected content can’t be made, nor can the art of music production be discovered, nor can your favorite songs be turned into ringtones.
This tool has a lot of potential in that regard. Using a virtual recorder, TuneFab Apple Music Converter can record the encrypted Apple Music and re-encode it to remove DRM while maintaining the same quality. It is possible to use your Apple Music tracks and iTunes music without any restrictions after uninstalling Apple’s FairPlay protection from your devices.
10x Faster Conversion of iTunes and Apple Music
Use this to convert protected AAC files (.aac) from iTunes to other audio formats, such as Apple Music (.m4p). Using TuneFab Apple Music Converter, you can convert your iTunes music into MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3, FLAC, M4R, AIFF, MKA, and AU audio files. TuneFab Apple Music Converter is an advanced iTunes audio converter that can read and load your iTunes library’s audio files.
- For Windows users, a default 10X speed function is available, while Mac users can select 1X or 5X speed for more consistent performance or faster conversion.
- Is audio quality more important to you than conversion speed? Fortunately, TuneFab preserves the original quality of converted songs, such as 256 Kbps 44,100 Hz in Apple Music. This is a good thing.
- Apple Music Songs should be selected.
- You can also change the bitrate, sample rate, channel, etc. depending on your requirements:
- 64, 48, 40, and 30 kilobytes per second are the most common bitrates (Kbps).
- 48, 000, 44, 100, 32,000, 22,050,16,000, 8,000 kHz sampling frequency
For example, you can utilize the built-in ID3 Tags Editor function to add missing or update existing tags (such as album name or artist name), such as cover art or genre. You can also upload and edit the album art for any of your music files. This will make it easier for you to keep track of your music collection.
Listening to Apple Music Offline on Multiple Devices
Your Apple Music music will be utterly DRM-free after the complete conversion process. To listen to music when you’re not connected to the internet, you may easily copy it to an MP3 player or other portable devices. This device doesn’t require your Apple ID to play music. There is more freedom when it comes to utilizing your money’s worth of music.
TuneFab Apple Music Converter can be Used in a Variety of Ways.
It is now time to see how fast and straightforward the entire process is with the help of TuneFab Apple Music Converter.
The latest version of iTunes must be installed and signed into on your computer before using this download. As a precaution, be sure to add and download all of the music and download files to your iTunes library.
- TuneFab Apple Music Converter can be downloaded and installed on your PC or Mac.
- As soon as you open TuneFab Apple Music Converter, iTunes will be launched.
- Converting Apple Music tracks is the final step in the process. A complete album can be converted at once with this program.
- Choose an output format (MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, AC3) and a location for the converted tracks.
- Then, press the “Convert” button to begin the process. The time it takes to finish the procedure will depend on factors like the total number of files, file size, the conversion speed and the computer you use, etc.
Select “Explore Output File” to view the converted audio files in high-quality MP3/M4A format on your computer or Mac when the conversion is complete.
Requirements For The Computer System
Specifications for the Hardware and Software
Windows 7 or later on 64bit needed
Version 10.12 or newer of the Mac operating system required.
English, French, German, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese are all supported languages.
Apple Music M4P, iTunes AAC, iTunes M4B, AIFF, Apple Lossless, MP3, WAV, M4A, and Audible AA/AAX are all accepted as input formats for this application.
For Windows, the following formats are supported: MP3, AC3, M4A (AIFF), FLAC, AU, and AAC.
MP3, M4A, and FLAC are supported formats on Macs.
To receive a refund, simply email and submit a ticket.
TuneFab Apple Music Converter is just not a freeware converter, but it is worth more than it’s marketed for. If you aren’t sure if you want to buy it, you can try it out for free for a limited time. However, only three minutes of each song can be converted. If you want full access to all features, you can pay $14.95 for a one-month package (both on Mac and Windows). The 5-days money-back guarantee, free lifetime upgrades, and customer service are all included.
Follow Techdee for more!