While looking for the best online platform to convert cryptocurrencies, you’ve probably come across more options than you can count. To save you the hassle of checking each one, we have compiled a list of the best exchanges.
Let’s get closer!
How to Choose the Best Platform
When considering the cryptocurrency converting platforms below, you should assess them based on the following factors:
- Security System. Check if the platform offers top-notch security.
- Transaction Fees. Look out for cheap transaction fees.
- Variety of Cryptocurrencies. Go for those with a wide range of coins.
- Ease of Use. Look for sites that are easy to use and where customer service is easily accessible.
Finest Crypto Exchanges
The Godex exchange service is a DEX platform that allows people to trade virtual coins. Godex is a P2P exchange platform, so it offers top security. Users enjoy fund control and safe trading. It also features over 200 different coins and an automatic calculator, e.g. the XMR to BTC converter.
- It has reasonable transaction fees that won’t eat out of your exchanged coins.
- It features a wide variety of crypto pairs.
- It is user-friendly and has great customer service.
- It does not support fiat currency.
Coinbase is well known for being one of the top platforms with a super easy-to-use website. It features a quick and straightforward sign-up process, although you have to verify your identity. Even with this, it offers top security and is reliable.
- It is very secure.
- It supports fiat-to-crypto trading.
- It only features the most popular coins.
- It is very simple to use, for all players.
- It features high fees.
- It’s not available in all countries.
- It does not feature some less-known coins.
As one of the leading exchanges in the industry, Binance is very familiar to anyone who needs a reliable converting platform. It allows for very high trading volumes and very low transaction fees, which has increased its popularity among traders.
- It allows for two-factor authentication and double security.
- It features low transaction fees.
- It accepts fiat currencies.
- It has a collection of over 100 cryptocurrencies.
- It’s not user-friendly to beginners in cryptocurrency.
Another converter on our list is Coinmama; established in 2013, it is now well known as a highly trusted platform. It’s popular globally because it allows digital currency trading from any country.
- It has a very high level of security.
- It is available in 188 countries as well as some US states.
- It features user-friendly features.
- It supports fiat-to-crypto exchanges.
- It has high transaction fees.
- It features a limited amount of cryptocurrencies.
Established in 2011, two years after Bitcoin emerged, Kraken is one of the oldest converters. It has grown to become reliable and well trusted among traders. It’s also one of the few platforms that allow fiat currency trading.
- It is highly secure, reliable, and trusted.
- It offers low and reasonable transaction fees.
- It features a little over 150 cryptocurrencies.
- It accepts fiat currency trading.
- It’s not ideal for beginners.
- The website is slow.
When choosing cryptocurrency converting platforms, it’s best to check if they offer all the coins that you plan on exchanging. Opt for those that have the highest number of coins while also considering security, ease-of-use, and transaction fees.
Follow techdee.com for more informative articles.