Every business in the payment processing industry needs tools to offer its clients services of the highest quality. The best way to get these tools is to find a CRM that includes all of them. Two of the most required components are sales automation functions and transaction reporting. Both of them have different roles, but their main goal is the same. They must make your business grow faster and the life of your clients easier.
The selling process can be very complicated for those that are new in the field. It has many parts that can be automated, but there are still a few that can’t do so. Because automation can help both you and your clients, you can group the benefits it offers into two different categories.
For your business
The sales automation function of a CRM has seven basic ways through which it can help your company.
- Lead management. Keep your team connected all the time, automate merchant agreements, and use SMS notifications to increase your sales. All automation will ensure better results from your employees.
- Visitor tracking. Check what parts of your website are clicked the most by your visitors. Doing that will allow you to see your site’s sales potential. You will be able to find the most attractive parts of your websites. You can use this information to convert your leads into customers faster.
- Sales metrics. Find your best team members, make your team more competitive, and get all the sales information in an instant. Not only can you continuously increase your sales, but you can also make better engagement with the users. Sometimes, clients used to pay in advance and you need to track the payment. You must look for the best payment processor for small and medium-sized businesses
- Electronic signature. Make your clients’ lives easier and increase the productivity of your team. The amount of time wasted will be reduced, and both your sales agents and clients will be more satisfied.
- Appointment board. By automating your appointments, you can be more efficient and personalize the meetings better. Also, you will be prepared for every meeting and you will get the best results every time.
- Proposal generator . The faster you close a deal, the less time your potential clients have to change their minds. Automated proposals will not only save your time, but you will be able to close every deal on the spot.
- Calendar integrations . The more your company grows, the harder its management will become. If you do not make use of technology, then you will not be able to keep the same professionalism of your team. You need to schedule all the tasks and appointments and make sure that everyone respects them.
You are not the only one that can benefit from the automated functions of a CRM. You can also offer your clients some of the tools or data that you get from the CRM. If you do this, then you will not only get the favor of your clients, but you will also get more profits due to the higher growth of your clients. You can do this through the white label merchant portal that you will get.
For example, your clients can also use SMS notifications from lead management. They need to get notified every time a deposit or payment made from their accounts. So, the same function offered by the CRM can meet the needs of both you and your clients.
Their portal can also contain the sale metrics of their account. They can use it to see their performance, try new strategies, and see the results of their current ones. All of these can be done much faster by using this CRM. The life of your clients will be much easier. But how much can all of these increase your company returns?
You Can Check the Results Through the Transaction Reporting Function of the CRM!
Operation data and feedback is essential for every company. In the payment industry, this data has even greater importance, for both the company and its clients. For example, transaction reporting is one of the most useful functions offered by CRMs. It can accomplish two essential goals.
- Greater efficiency The more efficient your company is, the faster it can grow, and the bigger the profits it can obtain. So, the focus of your company should be on maximizing the efficiency of its operations. Using the information got from the CRM, your team can find out which processes are faster and which ones are slower. You will be able to discard inefficient methods and keep only the best ones. In time, your company will be able to overcome its competitors that do not apply this strategy.
- Growth monitoring. Finding out methods to grow your company as fast as possible is very important for both you and your clients. Not only sales automation, but also the transaction reports, will be able to do this. By monitoring the growth of the companies, you will be able to find the elements that help your company to grow faster. The same principle applies to your clients. You can even use the data to give them useful advice. Doing this will help you gain their trust.
Why Is Transaction Reporting Function One of the Core Needs of Your Business?
Transaction reporting may not have a direct impact on your business. But if you can use the information that it provides, you will be able to get massive benefits that few other functions can compare. Besides the advantages presented above, you can also avoid a lot of mistakes and bad decisions.
Many business owners base their decisions on their gut. Sometimes this is a good idea, but the best method is to analyze the data before making any decisions. Instead of gambling on the results of your choices, it is much better to make use of information and make profitable decisions. The same applies to your clients. For example, they can make an investment based on their sales growth. If the demand for their products is increasing very fast, then they can expand their production in advance to avoid losing orders.