Being a human there are ample chances of unintended mistakes. These mistakes can deprive you of your favorite images. This is when you look for a solution. The task of recovering the photos can be tedious. Therefore you have to use a specialized application that can let you recover the essential data. One such software that can make a real difference in the lives of those managing the images and similar media is the Stellar Photo Recovery. This is a handy way to get back the photos, videos and audio files that you have saved on your system like the computer or the laptop. The software is not too pricey either. It has the ability to retrieve and restore all kinds of media files and will not take much time as well. Therefore, the Stellar Photo Recovery Software can turn out to be a great investment for those in love with their media projects.
What is Stellar Recovery?
Stellar Photo Recovery software is a great recovery tool that can let you get back all the photos, videos and audio files that you have lost in the past due to accidental deletion, formatting, deletion or the invasion by a possible malware or the virus. It is just the right one that can handle all sorts of files including 4k, 6k, 8k, UHD and/or 360-degree files, CFast, CompactFlash, and microSDHC/XC cards. It can also help in getting back the data from the devices like DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras and video cameras. The users believe that the Stellar Photo Recovery can look for the files that you want to recover as there is a long list of compatible files and devices that the application supports.
Supported File Formats
Here are the files that the software supports:
- JPEG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD, Adobe EPS etc.
- Camera RAW Files: CR2, ERF, RAF, K25, NEF, ORF, SR2, etc.
- Video Files: MOV, MXF, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, 3GP, etc.
- Graphics, logos, drawings and illustrations
- Formats of your choice.
- Cameras – DSLR and Mirrorless
- GoPro and other action cameras
- VR Cameras
- Encrypted Drives
- Hard Drive
- Memory Card
- Other Storage Devices
What Is Special About Stellar Recovery
It is an easy to follow three step recovery process. It is a kind of self-explanatory process that is available in Standard, Professional and Premium versions and includes all the best features that are required by the ones working with different media files including photos, videos, etc.
The application is user friendly and comes with the features that are helpful for those who are not too good technically.
The user interface is simple and easy to follow. It is clean enough and simpler to interpret.
The user finds it very easy to check through the list of hard drives and other related devices. Choose the memory card, or any other external storage device that you can scan and then use the application for scanning it.
The application offers deep scanning, making sure that no page stays unturned.
As the scan completes the application helps you in finding out the files that were lost. All you need to do is just press the button stating Recover and this will let you recover the files that you intend to bring back. The recovered files will either go to the default location or you can choose the destination folder yourself.
It can recover all the deleted files without causing any inconvenience. The application can even get back the data for you that is lost from the formatted memory card. It is even easy to get all of these back without any inconvenience and name them as required.
Though the recovery process is not very quick yet it maintains the quality.
A timely and regular deep scan option is there. The file recovery time varies with the size of the files and the number of files.
It is easy to get the recovery application in three different choices. These three price points let you choose what suits your personal needs.
Stellar Photo Recovery Specifications
Disk Space: 250 MB of free space (Windows) 100 MB of free space (Mac)
RAM: At least 4GB
How to Use Stellar Photo Recovery
Using the Stellar is easy enough. It requires just three steps and then you are ready to get back the files that you are missing.
Here are the three steps that will let you find the files:
1. Choose the drive that has lost the files. Click on Scan option. After you open the application you can see the drives that can be accessed. You can check the location of the lost files. It is better to check the precise drive that has lost the files to avoid unnecessary details. You are now ready to click the option marked Scan. This will start checking the drive. Depending on the size of the drive the time varies. There is no need to interrupt the scan. If you have some other task then you can minimize the Window and let the scan run in the background. The scan time can be reduced by checking the Advanced Settings menu. Look for the file type that you want to recover.
2. Once you have sorted out the files, it is time to restore them by clicking on the desired file. After the scan completes the application will automatically tell you which files you need to get back. Check through the folders and preview the files that you want to recover. Add the check mark that will help you get back the files.
3. It is time to start the recovery. Once you are done you can choose to Recover by simply hitting the file of your choice. Once done, start Saving the files that are recovered. It is possible to look at the files that you have recovered and then saved to the system. This process is not time consuming either. The process of saving a single RAW file will just take one second. Thus it is possible to recover several images in just a few minutes.
4. After the process is completed you will find all the recovered files coming back to the parent folder without any possible changes. Once you are done you can simply go back and get the different photos even if you have completed the recovery sweep initially. In case the files were recovered accidentally and you then found that they were wrong all you have to do is just go back to the list including the recoverable files and get the various kinds of files that are available. This does not need rescanning the drive.
5. Once you have exited the Stellar Recovery App you can still scan the data. Once you have got tired of the recovery and want some time to rest, you can simply use the previously-scanned drive without repeating the process.
Stellar Photo Recovery Pros
- User friendly features
- Supports multiple file formats for recovery
- Supports with multiple devices
- Serves the recovery purpose to the fullest
- Helps preview the data before the recovery process continues.
Stellar Photo Recovery Cons
- Can be time consuming at times
- File name changes after the recovery
- Subscription required
Stellar Photo Recovery Software is a brilliant choice that must be there to help you when things disappear from your system. The ease, convenience, and the perfection all go side by side making this just the right choice for the device.
Follow Techdee for more!