Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 product key is one of the updated versions of Microsoft. This version was released on April 15, 2010 and was made available on June 15, 2010. It came as a successor to Office2007 and predecessor to Office2013. It has significantly increased the number of applications and the performance is also better. The two versions, 64-BIT AND 32-BIT, were launched simultaneously. This version of Microsoft has increased RAM memory, enhancing system speed, and some of the new features as: InforPath 2010, SharePoint Workspace 2010 and Lync 2010.
The users receive 100% original Microsoft license that can be activated directly on the official Microsoft website. Moreover, it offers a lifetime license which indicates that it does not offer a subscription service and does not require one to renew it time for a fee. The users will be capable of purchasing the office for good without any future expenses. Even if someone formats the current device or switches to a new one, he will still be able to own the original Microsoft license without worrying to get it again. However, the only thing that must be taken care of is the fact that it is valid for only one device and therefore be deactivated on the previous device before reinstalling it on a new one.
Here are working Microsoft Office 2010 product keys you should try:
|Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Key||4983Y-W3D73-QY6TX-K7FQD-V7Y8Q||HYRWT-T9RWG-43TFB-4X7HQ-T2TTQ|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key||BHUG6-UYTXN-89KH7-HSTR3-MNZX7||DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Serial Key||76XCJ-TDQ49-3MW8D-4FFCT-KPTT6||FJKSL-CNMXZ-BNVBS-DHFAS-JFWPEI|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Genuine Key||W4D2C-3YK88-KMYP2-2QTXY-28CCY||OR859-85EWP-EWUTI-UYADK-FLXNV|
Here are more updated product keys:
|Office 2010 32-bit key||Office 2010 64-bit key||Office 2010 Product key (STD.)|
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys — 32-bit
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys — 64-bit
Microsoft Office2010 Professional Key with new advanced features in certain applications. Some of the features are listed below.
- In the pro plus version, the Word2010 interface has been improved and made more efficient. With it, the users can easily create any type of document be it private or corporate and it can be done with one’s own customized style and better quality. Moreover, one can insert photos, pictures, and different graphics in one’s own design.
- Excel2010 comes with a program that offers a wide variety of professional features ranging from the creation of financial tables to product databases and Excel tables of various kinds. Moreover, new graphic designs and different new mathematical formulas have also been added keeping in view the compatibility with all CVS files.
- PowerPoint2010 is one of the most important presentation software on the market. Its features are more enhanced for better working. It lets users make presentations within no time and have the option of inserting creative transitions. There are other different functions available also just to streamline the work
- Outlook2010 provides the perfect solution for swift management of e-mails, contacts, and appointments, particularly in the business and office sphere. Its various new features enable the users to stay posted.
- Publisher2010 in the pro plus allows users to manage the publication of professional-looking flyers, advertisements, and magazines with more convenience now. It helps create impressive publications that help having a positive impact on customers and partners in the most simple and effective way.
- In professional plus, with OneNote one can keep notes and can share them with the colleagues. It also allows users to link photos, files, audios, videos thus making itself as convenient as any other social interaction website
Removed from the entire suite
- Document workspaces
- InterConnect Support
- Microsoft Office Document Imaging
- Microsoft Office Document Scanning
- Office Startup Assistant
- Office Diagnostic
- Research and Reference pane for internet Explorer
- Special symbol input add-in for East Asia version
- Insert Clip Art task pane and various clip organizer features
Removed from Word
- Autosummary feature has been removed
- Support for Word Add-in Libraries have also been removed
- Voice comment feature, which was previously available for Word2002, 2003, and 2007, has also been removed from the pro version.
Removed from Outlook
- ANSI Offline Outlook data files for exchange synchronization has also been removed
- Calendar rebasing tool has also been erased.
- There are no postmarks and photo resize options for 640×480 and 800×600 in this version
Removed from OneNote
- Live session functionality, including the tendency to initiate and join the live session has been turned down in the pro2010 version
- There is no option to create Outlook appointments or contact in the 2010 version
If anyone makes a purchase of Microsoft Office2010 Professional Plus, he will receive the activation code for it. All one has to do is to follow the installation guide for quick installation. But before installation, it is necessary to meet the requirements and the very essential requirement of the system is to uninstall the older version before installing the new one.
The supported operating systems for Microsoft Office2010 Professional Plus are Windows7, Windows8/8.1, Windows XP (SP3), Windows Sever2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server2012. Moreover, it requires a 1GHz processor in the system along with 512MB RAM and 3,5GB hard disk.