Millions of traders join the foreign exchange market daily. However, not all traders follow the same path. A successful person selects the right type for trading to gain expected profit. The major factor is, dealing confidently and learning to step in and step out at opportune moments.
Different Types of Market Joiners
Are you confused about choosing the perfect category for yourself? Few words contrast successful and failed investors: confidence, impulse intelligence, and, most precisely, timing. Fit yourself into the quality and select which of the following categories best suits you so that you can become fortunate in Forex.
We picked 4 types:
The scalper takes only a few seconds or, at most, minutes to complete their action. Then, they wait for the tiny changes of a pip for selling their currency and earning profit. A scalper never holds a trade overnight. Many retail traders in the cryptocurrency trading industry are using this concept to make decent profit in the volatile state of the market. But remember, the risk factors in scalping process is relatively high and requires special skills.
This type of merchant is very professional and knowledgeable at their steps. They are well known for the money management and amount of investing currency that they should pick up. A quick decision is required for this category. They use different methods to ensure victory in the currency trading business.
Some others qualities include:
- The ability to focus more on the technical terms rather than on data analysis.
- Pair currency choice.
- High number of transactions.
- Making quick decisions based on experience.
- Targeting more profit without long term drafting.
- Staying up to date with current economic rates.
- Allowing enough time for monitoring actions.
A day merchant never ends the day with an active transaction. Most profit by dealing with a mass volume price analysis and a massive stock investment. Their money management philosophy is their biggest weapon.
The Swing Traders:
They hold a trade for a few hours, days or even weeks sometimes to analyze the currency pairs. They spend a couple of hours every day to understand the current values of money. Then, after investing a day or week, they make decisions about their action. Their buying and selling timing decide their profit or loss. They focus on the beginning of an uptrend, and when the swing pause, they withdraw their money and close the transactions.
Sometimes the business can go against you during the holding period because of fluctuating prices. But don’t lose trust in your analysis. The challenge is to understand if it is a false pullback or an actual warning.
Some of their principles:
- Having a mixed idea of basic patterns and technical terms of the market is mandatory.
- Choosing positions in the liquid currency pair (primarily used).
- Investing lower amount to capitalize swing positions.
- Believe in more profit with less risk.
- Ideal for those who only can spend hours every night analyzing the market.
- No problems with having big stop loses.
- Be patient.
They are a bit similar to the previous one as they also need to understand the technical patterns to achieve success.
The Position Traders:
It is the opposite of day traders who holds their place over more extended periods (maybe a month or year). They do not show the interest of the minimum fluctuations of pip like the day merchant. Instead, they take time to analyze the more significant change of rates. They follow the fundamental instructions, important announcements such as stock splits and look for the appropriate opportunities.
- Capture one or two positions (sometimes for a year).
- Take decisions by approving government reports, interest rates, and economic models.
- Weekly or monthly analysis.
- Focus on a news release.
- No concern for minor fluctuations.
- It does not require enough time to spend on the market.
Position traders make a lower number of trades in Forex. They get lots of time to watch over the market and close their affairs.
Think about which category suits you best. Your success rate depends on your mindset and qualities. Then, gather deep knowledge about the other Forex terms and start your business.
Follow Techdee for more!