If you’re considering using a tool like InfluenceGrid, you’re probably looking for a way to accomplish more on TikTok. Working with influencers helps companies to gain credibility online, and TikTok is one of the best platforms for these meaningful partnerships.
With over 689 million monthly active users, TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms of all time. It’s also an environment that’s perfect for tapping into younger customers in search of authentic brand connections.
Today, we’re going to explore how a tool like InfluenceGrid can help you make the most of TikTok.
What Is TikTok?
TikTok is a social media sharing site built on sharing mini video clips.
It’s a fast-paced sharing platform that rose to fame among younger customers in search of authentic experiences. TikTok claims to be a platform for capturing and presenting the world’s knowledge, creativity, and meaningful memories on a smartphone.
TikTok feels a world away from Facebook and Instagram because it’s all about entertainment. If you’re hoping to reach a Gen Z audience, TikTok is the place to be.
Influencer Marketing On TikTok
Influencer marketing is an essential part of most TikTok marketing strategies.
More than perhaps any other platform, TikTok is all about connecting with real, authentic people. Through phone-captured video clips, you can show the human side of your business or generate interest in your cause.
The majority of the TikTok audience is made up of Gen Z users between 10 and 29, but most companies have no idea how to connect with these younger clients. Gen Z customers are looking for authenticity, fun, and creativity. Influencers can help you speak your audience’s language.
Partnering with influencers:
- Helps your business stay on the cutting edge of the latest trends
- Ensures you send the right message to a younger audience
- Builds a meaningful brand image for your company
- Connects you to a community of dedicated fans
- Improves engagement (Even micro-influencers have engagement rates of around 18%.)
How InfluenceGrid Helps You Find Influencers To Partner With
The biggest challenge for most companies looking to work with influencers on TikTok is finding the right people to work with. After all, you need to make sure you’re choosing relevant influencers who already connect with your target audience, as well as people with a high level of audience engagement. It’s easy to get lost when looking for the right partnership.
InfluenceGrid is a tool designed to simplify your quest for influencer connections on TikTok. The solution comes with a database of over 125,000 influencers, so you can search for the right people based on things like topic, genre, engagement rates, and more. You can even find local influencers.
How It Works
To start using InfluenceGrid, all you need to do is type a keyword into the search box to find the influencer you need. You can also search through niche categories or filter through people based on their location.
The “username search” function means you can also find specific influencers and gather more information about them, including their follower levels and their contact details.
The features of InfluenceGrid are all designed to help you find your influencers faster. It’s the only tool that allows you to search through hundreds of category-specific niche influencer results, so you can find the most relevant choice for your needs.
· TikTok search engine: The TikTok search engine allows you to search through a database of more than 125,000 influencers by their username. You can then check details like likes per video or engagement levels.
· Location and niche search: If you’re not sure which influencer you want to work with, you can browse through relevant options based on your specific niche. There are more than 100 category options to choose from. There’s also a location search for local influencers.
· TikTok money calculator: The TikTok money calculator is a unique feature from InfluenceGrid, which allows you to determine how much you can expect to pay per post to work with a specific influencer. It’s perfect for budgeting purposes.
· TikTok influencer analytics: Need to compare potential partnerships? InfluenceGrid allows you to analyze your influencers based on their engagement levels, followers, what country they’re from, and more. It’s easy to get detailed analytics on who you might work with.
· TikTok Influencers list: Creating a list of potential people to connect with is quick and simple with InfluenceGrid. You can even use the “Top Videos” feature to check whether an influencer trending now is right for your audience by looking at their recent videos.
· TikTok email finder: Once you’ve discovered the influencer you want to connect with, you can find contact details and information to reach out and propose a partnership.
Pricing is extremely straightforward on InfluenceGrid. There are four package options to choose from, with annual or monthly options.
The first package is totally free to use, although you can only see the first five results of your search. After that, you can try:
· Freelancer: $30 per month for unlimited searches, a full influencer reporting system, exporting for 500 influencers per month, and a follower count filter.
· Team: $60 per month for all the features of Freelancer, plus full influencer reporting and full filters. You can also export up to 1000 influencers per month.
· Business: $150 per month for all the features of Teams, plus the option to export up to 1,500 influencers per month.
Pros and Cons of InfluenceGrid
InfluenceGrid certainly has more benefits than challenges, but it’s worth looking at both sides of the coin before you make your investment.
· Saves you time on finding influencers
· Excellent resources for influencer comparisons
· Export entire influencer lists
· Easy to use environment
· Location and niche searching
· Limited free plan
Successful TikTok Influencer Partnerships
Need help seeing the benefits of TikTok influencers?
Look at these great examples of brand/influencer partnerships.
· Twin Melody and Gymshark: Gymshark used an influencer relationship with YouTubers Twin Melody to reach some of the content creator’s 16.5 million followers with the hashtag #gymshark66.
· Mucinex: Mucinex created a Halloween-themed campaign with four influencers to promote its product for the upcoming flu season. The hashtag #TooSickTooBeSick earned Mucinex tons of new TikTok followers.
· Playstation and Zach King: Known for his magical videos, Zach King partnered with Playstation to get followers excited about a summer of gaming. With over 60 million followers, King quickly drove new customers to the Playstation account.
· Too Faced: Too Faced worked with influencers on the product launch of the new Damn Girl mascara. With the hashtag #TFDamnGirl and the help of influencers, the company earned over 800 million views.
· Anna O’Brien and Amazon Prime: Anna O’Brien, fashion influencer known as “Glitter and Lazers,” worked with Amazon Prime to advertise Prime day on TikTok. She even created a recommended product page on Amazon too!
TikTok isn’t going anywhere and neither is the demand for influencer marketing. If you’re looking to take full advantage of the TikTok landscape, make sure you have the right partnerships with a little help from InfluenceGrid.
Follow Techdee for more!
Leave a Reply