Wondering how to get 15,000 followers on Instagram? It is simple, focus on engaging your target audience. Instagram engagement is about 20 times higher than that of Facebook and 50 times higher than Twitter. This means that it is much easier to hook your audience on Instagram than on any other social network.
While you may buy Instagram followers to get the ball rolling and increase sales, it will not help you in the long run unless you interact with your audience. In this article, we will show you a step-by-step process of acquiring your first 15,000 followers. Let’s get started!
Optimize your Account for Maximum Engagement
There is no other step as crucial as optimizing your profile to attract potential customers. Many brands and creators buy Instagram followers to get a head start. Buying followers might be an excellent strategy, but if you want to boost your followers and increase engagement on Instagram, there are a few steps to follow –
- Set up an eye-catching profile image of you or your brand logo. Write a compelling bio that reflects your personality and raises the value of your products.
- After you’ve created your Instagram profile, publish at least 12 high-quality images before you promote yourself to get more followers. The photos should reflect what your profile is all about, and what type of content the audience can expect in the future.
Instagram is a visual medium and being creative with your content and bio can help to gain 15,000 Instagram followers.
Make your Hashtag Game Strong
Instagram is very popular for its hashtags and it allows you to post up to 30 hashtags per post. That’s a huge number, so be strategic and choose the right one. One of the best ways to find the right hashtag is to look for the ones that have been used with 50k-300k images on Instagram.
In the beginning, it is better to stay within this range because otherwise, your posts will just be lost in the feed with no engagement at all. You can go for more popular hashtags once you’ve crossed 15,000 Instagram followers. Your aim should be to get featured with the top 9-10 posts under each hashtag.
Build Good Content Strategy
A good strategy to increase engagement on Instagram and get more followers is to post at least 3-4 times every single day. While that may look like a lot of content to post in one day, it is the best hack to get 15,000 followers in less time. So what should your content strategy look like?
- First, post one image per day. It can be a photo of your office, your team, or even your product. You can even post a personal photo that reflects your brand to connect more with your audience. Another option is to post motivational or inspirational quotes. They are easy to create and audiences love reading motivational quotes.
- Second, go Live on Instagram at least two times a week. It is a great strategy to interact with your audience and build authenticity. Do a Q/A session or share your story with the audience. The more you engage, the more followers you will get.
- Lastly, use Instagram stories to announce product launches and contest alerts or you can even show behind-the-scenes, and customer reviews.
Locate your Target Audience
The above three hacks were to give your Instagram profile an initial boost to increase visibility. Now it’s time to get massive exposure for your profile. Find at least ten creators, brands, and corporations that are your potential competitors. For example, if you are a fashion blogger, find ten successful fashion-related Instagram profiles.
Make an account of their followers count and the number of likes they get on each post. Turn on post notifications on their profile. Whenever they publish a post, leave a meaningful comment immediately. Be authentic and never promote your products with your comment. Follow this strategy at least ten times a day, and you will start getting a flow of new Instagram followers.
Engage with your Followers
Instagram is not a broadcast platform, it is a place where you can connect with your audience and convert them into potential customers. And that is only possible through engagement. Now how can you increase engagement on Instagram?
- Reply to comments on your posts
- Like your follower’s posts especially if the post has a relevant hashtag
- Take time to reply to direct messages from your followers
- Do Live broadcast and invite your followers to chat with you
- Use Instagram stories stickers to conduct polls, quizzes and ask questions
As a beginner, most creators and brands find it much harder to get the first 1000 followers. While an easy way to solve this problem is to buy Instagram followers. But, there are certain organic ways as well that can help you to get more Instagram followers.
The above five hacks are the best ways to increase engagement on Instagram and get 15,000 followers. These strategies are tailored to help you stand out from the competition and accumulate a huge flow of Instagram following. So, read the above article and follow each step to make your Instagram game stronger.
Follow Techdee for more!
Leave a Reply