If you like sports, So you may or may not have heard about the FuboTV and a relating new Streaming service Call the Netflix of the sports games. Throughout the period since its start in 2015, it’s been gathering subscribers at a balanced rating. It is offering viewers a huge range of sports programs, including but not restricted to NHL, NBA, MLB for baseball fans, etc. and for economical monthly subscriptions.
While it does seem like the perfect service for all your sports needs (and in recent years they have extended into international sports and news channels), one of the main inquiry people always ask is: Can I record or save games to watch later?
Surely, You can do it!
The simple and easy answer is yes. No doubt, the developers of FuboTV have Added a record function on the select TVs that they support it. The list consists of Apple smart TVs, Amazon’s Fire, Roku TV, and so on. It is also well-matched with iOS devices as well as Android phones for the new collection.
The recording shows there you may miss or may have missed, or if you watch a singular goal or usage that should maintain for posterity – well, it is only a complete functionality to have.
Thankfully, to this platform, the gap between people who are not quite tech-knowing and those who are, the method of locating the recording section or the recording itself is relatively more secure.
How to Record the Series on FuboTV?
Although FuboTV has managed there five years now, the power for users to record Game series, also want to keep track of was not every time there. Many excited fans and viewers continue, and soon enough, the function was made available to everyone. Note that it’s still in the beta stage. You can say there may be some unstable issues or errors that have no standard solution.
Luckily, a beta stage of a product serves that whole purpose to root out any errors or matters so that customers can enjoy the stated product later. The essential part is, the entire method takes just a few clicks.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Turn on your TV (the process may vary depending on the model you have, but not by any notable margin) and go into the FuboTV app. Enter the game Series details page of whichever display you want to record the simplest way to do so is to explore for the dispensing by selecting the enhance glass icon here:
2. Once you find the play in the query, go into the “Series Details” page.
3. On the left side, a large orange button saying Record Series will appear. As you may have streamed, select it.
4. Now you will have two selections. Either record all episodes of the show, you can choose to record newly released events only or including ones that have already aired.
5. Once that part is prepared, the left-side button that shows Record the Series earlier will now turn into Manage Series. By operating the menu, you will be capable of canceling any recordings or changing the previous setting accordingly.
6. If you wish, you can choose the Stop Future Recordings option, as shown there:
And that’s all you need to know! The complete process ends here, so any further steps aren’t necessary.
Remember, because of it is still a beta release, there will be some choices that are unavailable to you usually, the on-demand channels supported by FuboTV aren’t compatible, or instead paid for separately as they’re premium.
Even, since there is usually uncertainty about the recording of old episodes, we must call to mind to select the newest Episodes AND Reruns option into the Record Series menu, as all programs will not retroactively record any past content.
Final words :
We try to give you some guidance for How to Record Game Series from FuboTV. As promised, it is as more straightforward as it gets and will likely take you minutes. Sixty seconds to process all the episodes of a favorite show you missed, or if you want to record that anyone game featuring a sure notable touchdown.
If you have any tips, tricks to share about this or any other FuboTV functionality, please leave a comment in the section below.