The finest program for transferring files from mobile devices to personal computers is called FoneLab HyperTrans, and it goes by that name for good reason. This program transmits data without causing any loss and may be used on Android devices, iOS devices, and personal computers. It is simple to transfer images between the smartphone and the PC. You are free to convert HEIC photos to either PNG or JPG if you so want. You can format with only a few clicks.
How Does It Work?
Step 1: You may get HyperTrans onto your computer for free by downloading and installing it, then running it on your PC. The next step is to attach the mobile device to the PC by means of a USB cable.
- Step 2: After you select the information from the left panel that you wish to move, the application will begin scanning your device.
- Step 3:
You may start the transfer process by selecting the destination from the menu at the top of the screen.
Features of FoneLab HyperTrans
- Users are assisted in the most efficient management of movies, television shows, iTunes U, and other video file types.
- Messages may be backed up and restored between mobile phones, and they can be managed in an efficient manner.
- Is a method of management that is simple, trustworthy, and only requires one click to move data on a computer.
- Transfer files from an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod) to a computer.
- Transfer Files from Your Computer to Your iOS Device (iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android)
- Files may be transferred from mobile devices to computers.
- Files may be transferred from the computer to the mobile device.
- Transfer files across your iOS devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
- Import files across iOS devices or between Android devices running the same operating system.
Technical Details of FoneLab HyperTrans
- FoneLab HyperTrans for Windows is the name of the software
- Developers: FoneLab
- File Password: 123
- Language: English/French/Chinese/Japanese/Italian/etc
- Working Mode: Offline (Once it has been installed, you may use it without requiring an internet connection.)
System Requirements for FoneLab HyperTrans
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP are all supported as operating systems.
- Free 200 megabytes of spare space on the hard disc
- Memory installed: 1 gigabyte of random access memory
- On a processor equal to or higher than an Intel Core 2 Duo.
- The minimum requirements for screen resolution are 800 by 600.
Even if having speedy access to the numerous priceless digital memories stored on our mobile phones is lovely, the fact that they also expose us to risk makes them all the more important. The majority of individuals are only one unfortunate event or infectious disease away from having their most treasured memories destroyed.
Follow Techdee for more!