People in Britain love the game Minecraft and worldwide over 120 Million gamers play it regularly.
Besides playing Minecraft on your own computer or gaming console, you can also host your own Minecraft game, which means you can connect with people you want to play in the most secure way.
If you are a Minecraft player based in the UK then it is recommended to host your Minecraft games on a UK-based game server for the best performance, loading speeds, and quality. Web Hosting Company SeekaHost understands this and offers the most affordable UK-based Minecraft Server Hosting for UK players to join a Minecraft server.
Acquiring UK Minecraft server hosting will give you and your community of players the best and smoothest gaming performance. Technical support is vital especially for beginners and having a 24/6 UK dedicated support team available via live chats is what can truly help you scale your Minecraft server hosting experience and even business.
When you purchase one of SeekaHost game server hosting plans your games are hosted on London servers or a dedicated server in London for your high-quality Minecraft multi-player game server requirements enabling players to host up to 200 player slots. But there are more benefits.
What Are The Advantages Of Seekahost Minecraft Server Hosting Uk?
- Using UK Minecraft server hosting will impress your community of players with the smoothest performance due to faster loading times and 100% uptime.
- Any UK player can use a free Minecraft server hosting trial at demo.seekahost.co to test the servers first (keep in mind you still need to pay for the Minecraft game itself, which can range between $20-$30 per game/version).
- For the Modded Minecraft server hosting SeekaHost offers the One-Click Modpacks installation so any player can get started with their Minecraft game with just one click of a button using the best modpacks online with other players. If you want to be ahead of everyone else’s Minecraft game, then check out this list of the best Minecraft mods to enhance your Minecraft performance.
- Minecraft’s parental controls provide parents in the UK with more control over their kids’ online activities through the creation of an Xbox Live account and Gamertag, which allows parents to set privacy and multiplayer preferences to their child’s account.
- A collection of Minecraft tutorials and FAQs is accessible via the Minecraft Server Control Panel to answer all the questions UK players may have or to enhance the gaming experience. Compiled by Minecraft experts they will provide useful tips and tricks for the best Minecraft gaming solutions.
Why Should Uk Players Play Minecraft Host On Uk Game Servers?
Minecraft is a game played by young and old British citizens and there are various reasons why they should opt for Minecraft Game Hosting in the UK such as:
1. UK Minecraft Server Hosting is competitive
The Minecraft game hosting market is full of various hosting providers offering different features, functionalities, and prices. This can be an advantage for UK Players looking to purchase UK-based game server hosting as many, like SeekaHost, offer free trials and low prices. The SeekaHost Minecraft team has done their research and offers better Minecraft server hosting deals than competitors like Hostinger with server hosting starting at just $2 per month for 12 player slots and a whopping 2GB Ram for the Wooden Sword plan. Compared to all the other UK Minecraft Hosting providers, which start charging from $2.50 for even fewer player slots and GB.
2. UK Minecraft Gaming is advanced
The UK offers some amazing hardcore Minecraft players like Phil Watson of Newcastle for example, who has been playing a single continuous game of Minecraft for the past five years averaging 20 hours per week of gaming until his character died in 2019. So, if players want to challenge themselves, they can find incredible Minecraft role models in Britain that they can follow on their social media or YouTube channels to learn to improve their game and perhaps also become successful Minecraft gamers.
But perhaps the most important reason for Minecraft’s immense popularity is the escape it offers into a world where things can be manipulated and magically happen, especially in times where people are restricted from traveling and going places in the real world.
So, make sure you get your Minecraft server hosting in the UK from industry leaders like SeekaHost.
Manuela Willbold is an Online Media & PR strategist at ClickDo Ltd. & SeekaHost Ltd. and a Blogger and Educator by passion. She is also a contributor to many News, Business, Education, and Lifestyle Blogs in the United Kingdom. She has completed a journalism summer course at the London School of Journalism and manages various blogs.
Follow Techdee for more informative articles.