The process of learning and teaching becomes more effective and easy by using the latest digital education tools.
Those tools are widely used to make study easy and to connect teachers and students on one platform.
Digital tools are used to improve the administration of any academic process and they also encourage collaboration with others. Check this helpful article about Computer Programmer by bestdegreeprograms.org
Those tools also provide the best features to build strong communication between students and teachers.
Nowadays, students use several digital tools in their daily life.
Such that, the usage of educational tools are becoming essential for the students to do effective work.
The latest digital tools also provide teachers to manage their work and student’s report.
Most of the teachers use digital tools to take student’s assignments, monitoring their grades, and overall performance.
Teachers can easily assign new assignments to their students and can take quizzes anytime by using digital tools.
Many digital education tools have been launched in the market to provide the best digital education experience to students.
But, in this article, we’re going to discuss the five best digital educational tools for students and teachers.
5 Best Digital Education Tools
The mentioned tools play a great role in building better communication between students and teachers. Here we go:
It is one of the finest online tools for schools to streamline assignments, boost collaboration, distributing, and grading assignments.
The best thing about this tool is that it encourages collaboration between students and teachers.
Here, teachers create a classroom and add students directly by name or by sending code to join.
Students can see the due assignments and can participate in the discussion forums.
- Set classroom themes with desired logos or colors
- Reuse tests and assignments for future classes
- Allows you to add content
- Allows you to share images or links from other websites
- It also allows you to export grades to Google Sheets
- Set permissions for the teachers to create and manage classrooms.
The main focus of this online tool is to provide the best way to share files between teachers and students.
This online tool is widely used for educational purposes by students and teachers to check the copyright content from their work.
The Plagiarism Checker checks the duplicate content from the document by comparing it with different online resources.
Simply paste the data directly into the input box or upload files from the system to check duplicate content as:
If you want to exclude an URL, click on the Exclude URL and paste the URL:
Also, there is an option to check copyright content indifferent languages as:
- Upload Files: The tools also support the files from any format like Txt, Doc, Docx, etc.
- Highlight Sources: This online tool highlights the plagiarized report by matching it with different online resources.
- Percentage: It also shows the plagiarized content and unique content percentage.
- Chrome Extension: The chrome extension of this amazing tool is also available to provide webmasters and students quick access.
- Deep Search: The deep search feature of this online tool is fantastic.
It also compares the date with different offline resources.
The zoom online tool is perfect for the students and teachers to make an online class or meeting.
The tool allows you to create new meetings and provide features to chat with the other team members.
The online tool is also widely used to manage projects and assignments.
- Join or Create Meeting: This excellent tool provides excellent features to join or create a new meeting at any time.
- Scheduling a Meeting: The online tool helps to automatically schedule a meeting.
If you want to schedule classes for the next days, the tool is the best option to go for.
- Collects Attendance Information: When the students join the class, you can collect their attendance details.
You may require registration to collect the student’s attendance details.
- Controlling Media: Zoom also provides an option to Mute audio or video during a meeting.
- Sending Files: You can also send files to any team member by using this online tool.
This online tool allows both teachers and students to send and explore educational things.
By using this tool, collect the data from the internet and share it with your team members.
The eduClipper is well-known for managing academic content online and improving the research technique day by day.
The online tool also provides the facility to teachers to organize a virtual class with students.
- Allow you to create clipboards and add informational data to it
- Use Toggle to find clipboards
- The “By Type” features allows you to search a specific type, whether it is a website or an image
- Both teachers and students can tag assignments
- As the content uploaded on the clipboard, EasyBib automatically create links to the content
It is one of the best learner-based tools for students and teachers.
The online tool focuses to promote writing and reading skills in every student.
The interface of this online tool is quite simple and easy to use.
Here, a student can create perfect design picture books on their work.
The design of the picture visually represents the knowledge and idea of a student.
- Easy to Use: Storybird provides ease of access to students and teachers.
- Access: The online tool can be easily accessed on computer systems, mobile phones, and every kind of tablet.
- The flow of work: The online tools can’t be used with any screen reader.
The tool enables every user to export files including Longform stories and the Picture Books.
- Creative Stories: It allows users to create picture or chapter books by using amazing artwork.
Storybird helps every student to write creative stories.
Digital educational tools are widely used to connect teachers and students.
You can use any of the mentioned above digital education tools to get informational material from the internet.
Also, many teachers use digital tools to create classroom or educational material provider groups that can help students on a very large scale.
Follow Techdee for interesting articles.